I posted a message on this subject a few days ago and offered to send
further information to anyone who cared to have it and a number of you
did so request and I sincerely hope that good use is being made of what
you received.

However, Genetic Foods is only part of the whole Genetic Engineering
experiment and I did possess a medical Health Letter which I could not
broadcast as it was copyright.  I now find that the author has at long
last seen fit to publish his main Genetic Engineering Letter on his web
site.  It's there for all who wish to download - it's long and you'll
have to print it all out - it's not just a few minutes reading - it's
one to take round to the neighbours.  If you want to really know what
the full story is then click on:

                http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

and then click on "Health Letters."

Terry