Will do Mike :)

________________________________
From: M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, February 20, 2010 6:19:16 AM
Subject: CS>[List Owner] Footer problems...

Hi folks,

While massaging the list server configuration, I've discovered an
apparently long-standing problem with the footer.

You know! The footer? That's appended at the bottom of *every* message
from the list? Y'all know the footer, right?

Uhh, whaddya mean "What footer?" THAT footer! The one that says "The
Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver..."
blah blah blah! It's RIGHT THERE!

Uh, oh...

Remember all the poor souls asking on-list how to get off the list or
change to digest or whatever? And we smarty-pants regulars tell 'em to
look in the footer at the bottom of *every* message?

Hehehe... Well, guess what?! It's not there most of the time!

Here's why...

<small whimpering noise>

Bottom line? Please extend folks the courtesy of helping them when they