Title: RE: CS>CMO Comment. . . . .Brooks Bradley - lipase‬
Hi Steve,

The brand I am currently taking includes not only lipase, but also protease and alpha-amylase.  Plus Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate and Selenium Amino Acid Chelate.

My experience has been that my results have been significant with this brand, as opposed to the other which lacks these (in fact I got no relief with the other plain CMO).  They are both derived from animal sources.

It is *my* opinion that the reason has something to do with the fact that I cannot live with a low fat diet and that these help get it into my system quicker so the CMO doesn't get affected by the fats I do consume.  JUST MY OPINION:)

It is also considerably more expensive.

Craig

Norton, Steve wrote:

No, my question is can you ingest lipase that is sold for cheese making to take with CMO and will it increase the bioavailability of the CMO?
 - Steve N

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour