How do you get contaminated collodial silver salts? Could I have gotten contaminated silver?? Maybe I am doing something wrong in making it. Perhaps I should start all over in learning just how to do all this. ----- Original Message ----- From: "poast" <po...@prodigy.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: CS>moon on fingernails? -- how much do you use?

Hello Steve,

I am totally new to EIS, so please be gentle with me...

Your opinion seems to be that the best use EIS is to maintain a level in the body through daily use. You also indicate that you don't think that a large
dose of EIS is effective.

As I ponder this I find myself finding it difficult to understand. It would
seem that if your body was "invaded" by a bunch of "bad guys" they would
overwhelm the "good guys" in your body, and an influx of a large "good guy"
army would help win the war.

I know this is over simplified, but isn't the idea to expose the "bad guys"
to a concentration of the EIS?

I am probably missing a lot, but any "big picture" concepts would be greatly
appreciated.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>