Greg:
Consider the source.
You don't really think Meso would publish that anyone was better than them
do you?
That is part of the battle between ionic and particle silver effectiveness.
As far as most of us here can ascertain the ionic portion is the most
effective part and if you think it is the metallic particles,you get enough
of that to do the job too.
The rest is just hype to sell you something at an inflated price. Good for
their bottom line
but not so good for yours unless you are a lot richer than me. The
difference between six dollars an ounce and sixty cents a gallon
Dave