I think its the proteolytic ones which are beneficial for allergies.  It is
often protein which gets into the blood stream which causes the itching.  The
proteolytic enzymes eat this all up so it doesn't get into the bloodstream
undigested.  It is a fascinating subject and can even help with things like
cancer and herpes.  dee