I think you'd better follow that up with an explanation of how much it *MAY*
take to *POSSIBLY* do this, just in case there's anyone out there who may not
be as familiar with EIS as we are and gets the wrong idea.

Wild statements such as this have a tendancy to put the frighteners up people
who may not know any better.  There may well be some extremely savvy EIS
producers and users among us, but then again, I would hope there are a LOT MORE
out there who are NOT as savvy, and can come in here to learn the truth about
some things EIS related, I'd hate the thought that they come in here and read
the same rubbish as they can anywhere else in the public domain.  I'd like to
believe this group is a little better than that.

Anyone who comes in here should leave public domain baggage outside and start
afresh asking questions and discussing things with people who DO know a little
something about EIS...did someone mention a 'movement' a little while ago?

I'm not having a go either, so you don't need to jump off your bike, I just
don't want to hear stuff like that in here without suitable explanation from
*personal experience* rather than just making broad statements which may have
been brought in here from outside sources.  That way one is passing on valuable
information which would assist others.  If you've had a personal experience,
then let's have it so I can learn something.

N.