Dear Gina,

I do not know what else has been posted in answer to your question, so if I have missed something please forgive me, but what you can do, and what has never failed for me:
Go to the health food store (or online) and find Swedish Bitters, it is a liquid blend of herbal extracts made by a co. called NatureWorks. Nothing that I know of will work better or faster. None of the copycat bitters blends will do for this either.

Put some into a dropper bottle, and drop it directly into the little one's ears undiluted. It should stop the pain for her almost immediately and will get to work killing the infection too. You can put a little cotton in there to keep it from running out.

Swedish Bitters has never failed to remove an ear infection for me, nor for anyone else adult or infant, in my large extended family.

Swedish Bitters is a wonderful thing to have in your medicine cabinet- I wouldn't be without it. To read more of the many things it is good for, you can find the large-format paperback book entitled "Health Through God's Pharmacy", by Maria Treben.

If you can get her to gargle and/or wash her mouth out with your CS that will hit the Eustachian Tubes from an additional avenue and IMO although I have never done that I am sure it could only be good. (Just in case something is coming from her teeth or throat or Tonsils, etc.)

If you haul her to a doc and see that earwax is the problem, you can dissolve that with 1/2 Hydrogen Peroxide and 1/2 warmed Olive Oil, dropped into the ear and put some cotton in there to hold it in. It will fizz and "tingle", she'll probably get a kick out of it :). However, the Swedish Bitters will also get to work to dissolve wax as well.

I know this will help if you will do it; I flew "hot suitcase" for years in my past professional life and became an expert on ears, since they were often a problem for me and I had to fly so much.

Stay well,

Linda :-)
PS: Are we sure she hasn't stuck beans in there or anything else? LOL kids

PPS: Feel free to email me offlist, as I think this is O/T- I was surprised to see it posted here. My apologies to the list, but I hate to see a little one suffer.

-------------- Original message from Josh Armstrong <josharmstr...@comcast.net>: --------------