From: GARY ABEL <gajo...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun Feb 14 12:32:31 2010
Subject: Re: CS>silver for babesia and lyme

Hello,  I missed the first part of this.  I was wondering if you could let me
know if I got this right and how much citric acid?

One gallon CS
tsp regular hydrogen peroxide (not food grade and only purified water as the
inactive ing.-no stabilizers
citric acid (how much?)

Thanks, Appreciate your help.   -Gary