In a message dated 09/10/1999 8:16:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kato...@aol.com writes:

<< Well, all three grew mold - but the two with CS grew much more mold and
the
 mold on them was dark brown and very thick, while the mold on the control
was
 white and lighter.
 Help!! What am I doing wrong?
  Obviously the CS is having some effect, but it sure isn't killing the mold.
 Somebody, I think it was Wong, said that when he put the cs on mold it
 worked, but only on the spots where he put it. What did working look like? >>

It was me. I dumped some cs on the mold and it disolved where it made
contact. 3 days later, the hole made by the cs was clear but the mold around
it continued to grow. . I put some more cs in and swirled it in the liquid
but the mold continued to grow. Maybe better than before. Try spraying with a
spray bottle (per chuck, the ingenius one) and see what happens.