At 06:37 AM 2/16/2010, you wrote:

"Careful" now needs to apply to very aggressive EIS use, MaryAnn, sadly
enough. This news enhances the importance of the advice to supplement
with selenium and vitamin E to support elimination when using silver in
large amounts, just as we acknowledge that probiotics will be helpful
when enough silver *is* being taken for it to harm the flora.

In addition to using selenium and vit E it might be a good idea to give up caffeine for the duration. Per Marshall's saying that caffeine acts as a "developer". Marshall, do I have that right?
sol