From: Renee <gaiac...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>RE: LED info and Laser VS Red LED
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 4:16 PM

So Tina.  Do the strand of red lights actually work?  Do they relieve pain,
or smooth wrinkles?  Does the Photonic Torch work?

I use Spectro-Chrome color system for healing, but to get the correct color
a regular household light bulb is used.  LED lights don't have the correct
spectrum to use to get the pure S-C colors, though of course I know that
other color systems use LEDs laser, etc to good effect also.  But because of
having to use a light bulb it's not so portable. :-)

Samala,
Renee