With all your castigations of people being fooled by commercial marketing hype, and so forth and being thought slaves to those whom you consider naive, I really don't understand your attitude towards Barwick, you appear to be totally brainwashed by and about him. Exactly the same unquestioning attitude that you accuse some here of having towards those whom we respect on this list, which you deplore in the strongest terms. Blind acceptance of what any person says based on allegiance to that person, is, in my view a very limiting thought cage. It is obvious you are not going to move from ranting about this to thinking about it, and also obvious that you DO care what others here think about Barwick, or it would not make you so very angry.
sol

John wrote:
I'm sick of listening to third grade attacks by jerks on friends and I will defend them. I don't care what anyone else says on the list