On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  She was thinking that this might be worth exploring, but when she started
> reading about wheat grass enemas, that pretty much ended that discussion.
>
> LOL Yeah I can quite understand. I've been following a mostly raw food diet
for several months now and have really found that's helped. But don't worry,
an awful lot of raw foodists, including myself, feel just like your wife and
don't do enemas. Several do use them and appear to find them helpful but I'm
afraid I balk at the idea.  You can tell her it's perfectly possible to
follow a hihg raw diet without the enemas.

Cheers
Kirsteen