Lisa- You might experiment with a very small amount first, it is very powerful. It might depend on how thick you wanted it, and I would heat the water with the xanthan gum then dilute with CS. Or I suppose you could heat gently on the stove. Or perhaps just stirring it in and letting it sit would thicken it after a while, I haven't played around with it.

Nancy

Lisa wrote:
Thanks so much...I actually have some xanthan around too :)

Would you say a teaspoon of xanthan to a half cup or cup of CS?

Lisa