Hi Gina, My son is four and i give it to him but ONLY when needed. some things
i have read is that people with genetic conditions should avoid it.
it can deplete selenium and selenium is important to help the body detoxify.
the word detoxify is used in many cases not necessarily just those related to
toxins.
I have also read that if the lymph nodes are overloaded or not working properly
the body cannot flush the excess and it can then be pushed out to the
underlayers of the skin, then when exposed to sunlight Argyria can show up.
I can't find anything that gives a safe amount for children specifically, in
safe i mean in relation to Argyria.
someone here mentioned Living Clay which is a Bentonite Clay product. it
wouldn't hurt to look into that for her athsma, i don't know or maybe look into
Food Grade H2O2 treatments
I hope this helps. My son has synthetic patches in his heart and i read
drinking H2O2 can be bad for people with implants or transplants. so i work
closely with his cardiologist.
things we don't generally think about. when i started using LED lights on my
face it caused a strutt that was put in my nose four years previously to be
rejected by my body and i had to have it removed, no big deal really since
enough of my own tissue had grown to support the tip pf my nose on it's own.

Tina