To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 2:10 PM
Subject: RE: CS>LYME AND SILVER

I am a bit behind in reading the list. Sorry to be so late on this one.

My wife got back 80+% of her health by taking 12 ounces of our homemade EIS (CS) a day. Later she added a ridge machine to the mix and seems to come the
rest of the way home.

CS is an amazing antibiotic!

Scott Adams
www.lyme-resource.com
You can lead a person to a fact, but you can't make them think! - Scott
Adams