At 11:08 AM 3/5/2010, you wrote:
Sol
The silver I used were flat strips and I used a Dremel tool to cut slots in the coins where I wrapped the strips through the slots. I cut two slots in a plastic lid about one and a half inch apart for the jar and that way could keep the coins in alignment without any added fiddling around. I made a curl on the top to hook the clips to and keep them from falling into the jar.
  So in a way the answer to the question is yes(almost)

Thanks, that is interesting. I just wanted to know in case I ever decide to use a couple of coins. Is this a generator you made or ???? sorry I have forgotten what you have posted about your system in the past.
And I'm too lazy and busy today to check the archives, LOL.
thanks,
sol