I wanted to say thanks to the couple of people who responded to my first post.

I have been looking at the SG6 & SG7 for purchase on generators for the CS but
not sure yet which one to invest in.

The plastic vs. glass containers still is confusing to me I've read so many
controversial things on this subject. One thing even said to use glass
containers with cork for lids only?

Plastics - there are several kinds and lids are rarely made from the same
material as the container.

What about spray tops? Glass OR plastic container the spray top will be plastic
and likely several types of plastic and metal will be in the spray mechanism?

So how much am I over thinking this? :)

Erika H. :)
www.RedAngelBordeaux.com
Ask me about my
Home Made All Natural Dehydrated Beef Lung Treats
Red Angel Raw - An Arizona RAW Feeding Group
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/RedAngelRaw/