From: Brooks Bradley <bradlebro...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 5:15:13 PM
Subject: CS>Potassium Deficiency Information

              I impose on the good offices of the list membership's
collective patience......but I believe this information is
exceptionally valuable to the "lay-person" audience----
and also to the studied academics among us.  Joe Vialls has been dead
for several years now...but he was...in truth....a real warrior for
the just cause of informing the public
of many of the cardinal elements critical to vibrant health in human
beings.  It is my belief that this information is of genuine value to
most people, if only for its address of the critical role
potassium plays.....together with valid observations pointing out the
almost "deliberate" attempts by portions of the allopathic community
....to marginalize the "critical" role adequate levels of
potassium play in maintaining sound health.
                                                  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_potassium.htm

Archives: