From: Kirsteen Wright <kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 7:38:13 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mercury in fillings

Can I say thanks to everyone who's given me suggestions. Believe me they are
all much appreciated. I'll ask the dentist about a dam but they're not very
common over here, they tend to just use that thing like a mini vacuum cleaner
that constantly sucks everything out of your mouth.

The suggestion to get money from somewhere is a complete non starter. I f there
had been the slightest possibility of that i wouldn't be asking these questions
in the first place.

I joined the Yahoo group mentioned and am trying to read up on their info but
am a bit overwhelmed by it all, especially as there protocol is again beyond my
means but I'll dig around.

the charcoal and chlorella - now that's doable. I already have chlorella
powder, i use it in green smoothies and I've ordered charcoal tablets.

Would taking clay help?  i have some activated green clay but have never used
it.

Unfortunately the dentist concerned claims he's researched the mercury issue
and totally doesn't believe it's a problem (and no there is absolutely no way
at all I can get to another dentist). He argues that if it was a problem,
dentists would be the ones you would see suffering as they're constantly
exposed to it. Is there any brief literature or studies i can show him to
refute his stance?

Thanks for all the advice

Kirsteen