________________________________
From: polo dah...@centurytel.net

Diamond V XP™ Yeast Cultureis our research proven ... low-inclusion ...
all-natural ... fully fermented ... true . . . yeast culture feed ingredient.
Diamond V XP™ can be fed to all classes of livestock and poultry to help
improve feed digestibility and add palatability to feed rations.

Diamond V XPC™ Yeast Cultureis a concentrated version of Diamond V Yeast
Culture products. Recent advancements in fermentation technology have allowed
us to further concentrate the active components (nutritional metabolites) of XP
and YC into a lower inclusion rate product. The same proprietary yeast
fermentation process used to manufacture XP and YC is used to manufacture XPC.

I buy the xpc, but the price I paid was around $80. Maybe you should shop
around though $92 is getting close to expected price asked.