RE US and UK..having been in both worlds.. there are a lot of BBC links from
the UK including ability to watch BBC shows online that don't work here.   Hulu
is one xample of the vice versa situation. Couldn't access it from UK IP. know
why, must be some international agreement... crazy eh.  Don't think it's about
them keeping the film close... You may need to google it and check it out in
the UK DVD rental.   I found it on Netflix here... so we're gonna have to rent
it as we can't view online in regular hours!

smiles
sunny

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth