From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
Subject: CS>liposomal Vit C
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 10:16 AM

Just to say I've made my first batch of proper LET Vit C.  I put the DW and lecithin granules into my Magic Bullet and it *completely* dissolved it--there wasn't *one* granule to be seen!  Then I dissolved a teaspoon of sodium ascorbate into half a cup of water and then put the whole lot into the sonic cleaner.  I bought this on ebay and it was only £20 plus postage and it is brilliant!  It runs in three minute intervals so I put it on for 6 minutes as this was what Brookes suggested and it came out perfect.  Hardly any foam at all and that has gone since it is standing in the fridge--and so far, no separation at all.  I'll let you know how it works out.  dee

Archives: