Moldy? I have never seen a moldy coconut. You do know that coconuts are covered with brown hairs don't you?

Marshall

sol wrote:
M. G. Devour wrote:
Dear Sol,

Then there is the widely reported effect of coconut water on cataracts. Have you done anything in that direction?
Tried coconut oil, but coconut water (I read) is supposed to be used fresh and there is zero access to that here. They don't sell whole coconuts, and years ago when they were seasonally sold here, they were horridly moldy. I have never read that canned or tetra pack coconut water works.
sol