You're absolutely right Harvey In Houston -- the sender controls this.  I have
a bellsouth.net account -- and you don't see any receipt requests from me!
MA

________________________________
From: Harvey Metzler <hpm...@hal-pc.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 1:40:35 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT- CAN-C and Bright-eyes

I absolutely do not believe that you have an email program where this cannot be
turned off.  This would be the case of a dictatorship where everyone on the
list has to conform to your non flexible e-mail program.  Why?  It is just
easier to delete everything you posts or to set the spam trap to dump
everything you post to the spam file where they get deleted in mass..

Harvey In Houston