oops! once again I should have caught completely up on the list before replying..............sheesh, But does this mean both PTs email receipt requests have been turned off for this list AND the global settings for the silverlist also will stop future requests from others? or just that the change in silverlist settings worked, but the receipt requests are still attached to PTs emails?
(not cirticizing or carping, I want to know for my own information, thanks)
sol
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>

By Jove, I think we've got it, PT!!!

Yesss!