Just a heads up people. For the past two weeks on an almost daily basis dozens of jets fly at high altitude laying chemtrails across the sky. These are not ordinary contrails.... these jet trails last for hours and eventually expand into cloud like formations. I don't pretend to know what they are doing up there or why they are spraying, but they are and research has shown these to be toxic. Aluminum, barium, sulfer, strontium and even biological agents have been found in the residue that falls to the earth. For more info go to geoengineeringwatch.org or Californiaskywatch.com, or just Google chemtrails. I think a daily dose of CS would come in handy in times like these.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: CS>post nasal drip

I have had "chronic" sinus infections...always under some modicum of control, but lasting and not quite going away. I found that taking a decongestant such as Dyphenhyramine to make it uncomfortable for the baddies [dry surface for the CS] and snorting CS to kill em off would knock it all out within 2 days. [That's 2 pills and a bunch of snorts]

I've done it several times over the years and it's always worked.

Ode