Lisa,

You can destroy any bacterial infection in or on a tooth or root by using a device called the Godzilla. It sends a small (3 - 6 volt) DC charge through the tooth killing any bacteria in it's path. Works every time for me. Go to microelectricitygermkiller group on Yahoo. You can purchase one direct from lig...@theledman.com too. Good luck ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: FW: CS>Tooth infections

Oragonol can also work wonders on infected teeth and gums.

Marshall

Lisa wrote:

As a follow up – it **could** be that the root is dead…awaiting a confirmation on that.

Hi Everybody,

A friend of mine has a daughter (5ish) and the dentist has told them that her two front teeth are infected and they should be pulled. I think it’s a horrific idea and that they should battle the infection naturally and have the teeth come out on their own (baby teeth). I think some regularly dosing of EIS (colloidal silver) and/or hydrogen peroxide would do wonders here (gargling with either or even both, spitting out the hydrogen peroxide, swallowing the EIS).

Comments?

Lisa