That's what I thought but I read it in a number of different places and don't know enough to tell truth from fiction.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: CS>off-topic: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Something fishy here.
Ozone and microbes don't hang together...

Chuck
I love being married.
 It's so great to find that one  special person you want to annoy for
the rest of your  life.

On 3/25/2010 1:18:07 PM, needling around (ptf2...@bellsouth.net)
wrote:
The question I have been wrestling with is how to decide on a good
ozonator.
For everything I have read I have read something just the opposite.
For
example, most come with stone bubblers but then I read that the stone
bubblers break down and develop microbial activity?  If
I'm trying to get
rid of microbes why would I use one of those???
Thanks.
PT