  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 3:01 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Solid sodium chlorite mold killer

  Activated MMS in an ultrasonic humidifier was used to clear the Capitol of
every single Anthrax spore according to Jim Humbel. Why wouldn't it also kill
mold spores? I have a large humidifier that holds about 1 gallon of liquid and
alternate using it with EIS/DMSO and activated MMS in my living room. My
kitchen had a large mud puddle caused by a leaky dishwasher and tons of mold.
The kitchen was worked over by a contractor which cost me $40,000.00.
  Brickey