From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 11:22:58 AM
Subject: Re: CS>H202 - again

Dee,
I would personally use distilled, but then I use distilled for nearly
everything, to avoid the contaminants in the tap water.
But the way to decide would be to consider what you plan to use that H202 for,
and whether tap water minerals and contaminants are going to be undesireable
for those uses.
sol