Hi Tom,

We've reached (and surpassed!) the limits of my chemistry education; I'd
stick with either the citric acid protocol that Steve Norton has put
forth, or straight EIS.  I doubt there's anything to be gained by
titrating higher concentrations of Ascorbic acid against hydrogen
peroxide with a vague grey cloud of silver-whatever-ide as an indicator;
stick to plain silver citrate.  Adding H2O2 to EIS?  I dunno, some
people do, some don't.  I make mine as clean as I can and take it
straight.  I, nor most people have much real knowledge of what goes on
inside the body - there could be twenty different reaction intermediates
between "what goes in, and what comes out," and most of us none the
wiser.  Check out the Wiki article for just how weird ascorbic acid
reactions are as a tiny example of that!

Take care,
Malcolm