have you tried cs with a little dmso in a neti pot to completely flush the sinus cavities? it doesn't sound like the CS is getting deep enough into the sinuses to reach the seat of the infection.

fwiw, my asthmatic cat has improved from getting cs straight as her only drinking water...........but a human drinking CS as their only source of water might be on the fast track to argyria. my grey kitty doesn't care.........lol.
sol

Richard Goodwin wrote:
. Spraying my nose with CS seems to help clear it up for a while, and then my asthma gets a little better too. Maybe I should concentrate on the fungus/nose thing more...