Dear Thea.
                            I would encourage you to consider employing a
"one-time" course of Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO)  in your "research protocols".
During our experimental arthritis protocols research effort in late 1998 and
early 1999, we experienced VERY  profound successes among our "volunteer"
population (ages 55 to 82).  Just be sure to obtain the CMO from a reliable
source.  We used four different sources, but the material obtained from a young
chemist, Vincent Gammill at  ygammil 1...@san.rr.com   and from the daughter of
the
developer of CMO, at   i...@cmocure.net   proved to be best......by far.  We do
not promote the sale anyone's products, but we do endorse those substances we
find to be most efficacious in our researches.
            I believe you would be well-served to investigate this avenue.
There
is much general information to be found, on the Internet, on the nature and
function of CMO.  We have used it in conjunction with Gluscosamine Sulphate,
Chondroitin Sulphate, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) and enzymatically
hydrolyzed
collagen------with profound success in both animal and human experimental
research.
                            Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.