On 19 Apr 2010 at 11:33, Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA  wrote about :
Subject : CS>Nasal spray (UNCLASSIFIED)

> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> What can I put in CS to help it penetrate
> The nasal passage, using CS in nasal spray bottle.
> Looking for way to battle numerous sinus infections.
> Looking for some thing simple.
> How about a drop or 2 of DMSO or Peroxide.
>
> Bob
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE

Hi Bob,
I use ascorbic acid powder and bicarbonate of soda ( ratio 1:2 makes it
tastes salty but a bit alkaline ) and then use CS to make it into a
solution.  about 1/4 teapoon of the dry mix to a cupful of water (200 to
250 ml).
I warm the cup with boiling water, and throw that out;  ( you could nuke
the solution I suppose)
Fill cup with the CS and stir in the VitC and Bicarb and wait for the
foaming to finish.
I then use the warm CS, VitC and Bicarb solution to do sinus flushes. It
should be quite comfortable ( If its too cold or too strong then it will
be uncomfortable ).
I will stay and do the entire cup; flushing and one blowing,  after the
other until the cupful is done.
I think the many flushes is part of the secret.

I try to do this once a week anyway.
If there is dust or mould exposure I try to remember to do it before
going to sleep.

Simple and it works very well if I do it.

OK,
Tony

Archives: