From: Tony Moody<a...@new.co.za>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 7:33:00 AM
Subject: Re: CS>H202 - again

I don't go back 100 years ago but 60 years ago tomatoes were favourite
food. Shop bought or home grown, us kids would eat them like fruit. 35
years ago my kids were the same, eating tomatoes out of the frig as a
snack. I now hate having to make my way past the skin like a condom and
trying chew and swallow the pale, woody, tasteless "flesh" because it has
lycopenes and is good for me. There is not much tomato left now. Its a
sort of plastic facsimile.

This past season I have grown them in a little patch and its a race every
morning between me and whatever is out there that eats them. These have
"taste" and they are satisfying. Next year they will be composted,
watered and fed a compost tea. I like the idea of the H2o2 too.

OK,
Tony