Hello Charles,

In the next few days I plan on a trip to see my sister up on her farm
and in the process I plan on stopping in on the farm supply store and
quite possibly get some MSM.  A few questions:

First off I hope this doesn't just come in 25+ pound bags :-) or cost
$300/mG :).

In my usual monomaniacial persuit of trying to finish one thing at a
time :-) I have let the MSM stuff here on the list go by with intention
of looking into it later.  Now the opportunity arises to possibly pick
some up.  I am mostly interested in it (for the moment) as a "wetting
agent" for CS as a topical applicant.  Every time I spray CS on
something, for the most part it beads up and runs off.

What should I specifically look for on a label of this stuff?  I've
gotten the impression that they should know what I want when I mention
"MSM" and point me to the right place, but knowing more than the TLA
(three letter acronym :) for it might be good :).

Please tell me what you can.  Thanks much in advance.

Take care, Vikki.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K, DoD#-13, Net/Sys/WebAdmin SeaStar.org,
vikki.oz.net