I'm going to throw a ton of stuff out there for you, take what you need, discard the rest.

Before we became holistic my son suffered in similar fashion as your child. He eventually had surgery on his ears, he is 9 now and 3 then, and we had to have another surgery /recently/ to correct the problems of the first surgery. Hopefully this is our last major adventure with western medicine. I always tell my wife, if I knew then, what I know now, he'd of been cured, and we would not have had him get surgery or the antibiotics he was on back then. *CS in the ear is good* in my opinion, every ND I have talked to says it is fine in this capacity. I also like a couple drops of peroxide in the ear (normal OTC stuff).

However, as silly as it sounds, I recommend ear candling, but done a specific way, your head not tilted all the way to the side, more like a subtle angle. More like instructions on this page: http://www.kansascandles.com/ Vitacost sells organic beeswax candles, do NOT use paraffin! (It's a toxic sludge) This seems like a good brand: http://hemp-ear-candles.com/Beeswax%20Ear%20Candles.htm

Second, there are some very effective oils you can put in the ear that have been clinically studied, and are natural. Candella is one oil that's been studied to stop ear infections, and is safe enough to use weekly in order to keep the infection down, Ok? http://hemp-ear-candles.com/Ear%20Candle%20Accessories.htm

Second, I HIGHLY recommend you ionize his room. The difference can be profound, try one of these:
http://www.mysticmarvels.com/ionprojector1.html
or
http://www.negativeiongenerators.com/roomionizers.html

Tossing a piece of orgonite in his room can help, I can send you a piece for free if you pay shipping. We've had amazing success energetically keeping places higher, to which people become healthier. I can make a custom piece for him tailored with stones for his upper energy centers. "Etheric" energy is blue, and therefore, orgonite is etheric cleansing, so it makes sense this would help in that category - and it often does.

This may sound strange, what color is his room? People with throat/ear troubles, I recommend they start wearing more blue clothes, paint their rooms blue, etc. My favored color in this respect is either a lighter blue, or a rich indigo blue. There has been scientific research on this, chromotherpy is based on it, and it's been studied that "Blue Rooms" have less insect troubles, really odd stuff, but pretty cool. Is there a lack of "Blue" in your sons life? If not, fine, it's probably purely physical, if there is, I'd address it. Interestingly, my son during his phases of nasty throat/ear infections CRAVED everything blue, it was his favorite color. These days he prefers green, and no longer suffers ear/throat issues.

I could probably tell you his other symptoms, because in TCM this is known as a "Heat" condition, you need to cool him down, look for cool herbs and foods. Start off with some children probiotics to get his detoxification cycle back into business, and his flora functioning well. Does he have stool issues? http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Once-Daily-Primadophilus-Kids

Hope you can pull some beneficial things out of this mess I typed. I type 150 WPM, so sometimes a whole lot comes out really quickly. I don't proof read.

anth...@2betdsi.com wrote:
My 3 year old has had many ear and throat infections since he was 6 months. Each we have treated with different anti biotics. Along the way we have tried different homiopathic doctors, use a dehumidifier in his room, use anti allegic pillows sheets ect. Still he continues to never recover 100% and develops infections again and again. A friend informed me about this site and CS. I was hoping to see if there was anyone who has a similar experience with their child and if CS is something that could help. I tried to keep the e-mail brief, if more medical details are needed I would be happy to privide them. Thank you in Advance Michael