Dan,

I have a recent Don Croft design zapper and I don't see any broken wires in it. Some are wrapped around a magnet and the orgonite block is sitting on top of some wires as far as I can tell.

      Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nave" <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Zapper

Do you know the details of how the Don Croft "zapper" is made?  I have
several Hulda Clark type zappers that I made and wouldn't mind
experimenting with something like this.

Actually, at this point I don't consider the Don Croft Zapper to be
the same sort of thing as the Hulda Clark zapper because, apparently,
he has crystals "in line" with the electrodes.  If this means that the
wires are broken, and each end connects to the crystal, then there is
virtually no current traveling through this circuit.  (Unless it means
that the wires are not broken, and are wrapped around the crystals or
run parallel to the crystals...)

People are very imprecise in their descriptions!...  Mostly, they
don't know what they are talking about, and they don't have any idea
about what they don't know about it either.

Dan