  From: MaryAnn Helland
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:59 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Zapper

  Really Del?  I'm sorry to hear that.  I have one of V's Godzillas too -- and
have never gotten any burns.  Must admit, though, I use a very low frequency
because if I get it too high, it *bites*.  Could it be that your setting is too
high?  Or that you left it on too long without switching polarity?
  MA

  From: Del d...@altsystem.com

  I purchased a Godzilla zapper from V, and got some pretty good burns on my
skin from it.
  I have read a lot about people getting burns from the Croft zapper as well.
  I was never able to solve this problem and finally gave up on the zapper bit.
  Probably due to my ignorance, but I did follow instructions.