    From: Garrick <zzen...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: CS>Orgonite/Marshall
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 12:07 PM

    When Osama Bin Ladin dropped the WTC towers he cited the later
    Koranic verses to justify it. In most of Bin Ladin's messages he
    cites the Koranic verses that justify his actions. And like I
    said, these later verses are superior to the early Meccan verses.
    They get the last word in any debate on the Koran. Tim McVeigh is
    inarticulately called a Christian terrorist. But never once did he
    refer to the Bible or cite it for his actions. Not in court, not
    anywhere

    My 2 cents,
    Garrick