Dick asked:
> >Good idea -- do you have the instructions handy for signing up for OT
> >list?

Ken replied:
>    It's at the bottom of every page.
> Off-Topic discussions: <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>

Just a reminder. Until I FINISH reconfiguring the list software, the
footer that contains all the useful links is NOT visible on messages
sent in HTML format. So, when questions like the above are asked,
please cut and paste a footer into the visible body of the message for
their benefit?

And, if at all possible, please configure your e-mail system to send
and receive in plain text mode. Then the footer will show up for all,
at the bottom of your messages just as in this message from me.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike D.

[I will forego my usual signature to bring this further into view...]

Archives: