List---I have three questions.  Is it correct that I can make colloidal
copper by using 4 nine-volt batteries in series connected to two copper wire
electrodes?  Using distilled water.  Takes about 30 min. run time to make about
8 oz.  Is this correct??
    Question # 2--- How can I make colloidal silica?
    Question # 3--- Will other metals respond to electricity in about the same
way that silver and copper do??   I know gold requires high voltage so that is
out for me.  Don't know enough to be safe with that.  But I really would like
to make my own colloidal silica, copper, and maybe sulfur if that is feasable.
 I don't even know that.  I already make and use my own CS, but making my own
of other things would sure be a plus financially.
    If these questions reflect too much ignorance, please don't laugh out
loud!!!   Thanks you.  pj    ps  Hope all will read up on the need for minerals
in nutrition.  Seems that we only need vitamins in order for the body to be
able to use minerals.  And we are very deficient in many minerals.  And I have
been reading widely for 20 years on nutrition and am just now finding all this
out.

Archives: