I put some oregano oil drops into water and keep it in a bottle, shake it up
and pour it into a CS spray bottle!   I use it when gardening to keep the bugs
away... it isn't perfect, but it does seem to help.. I read oregano is a
general 'pesticide' when used in the garden to ward off pests from other
things!!! So I thought, maybe this will work on me!!

smiles
Also lemon balm dried leaves might be good too as they have citronella.

A peek into our world..

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth

How are you applying them. They shouldn't mix, one being water and the
other oil.

Marshall