I think I'll use gmail to answer... sorry about the last  email.
Sandee, thanks for the "pat on the back! Its such a great feeling to know
that you can so easily help someone to help themselves. There's no greater
satisfaction, when they come back for more, and want more information, or
even go out and buy some literature! It shows initiative, and that just
fuels me on to reach out to more people. But that doesn't work for
everything, like when I talk about conspiracies. LOL  But that's alright,
they might still come around, and if they don't, then its no fault of mine.
At least I tried!
Aldi