  From: C.J. Hernley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 6:38 PM
  Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2010 #493

        Aspergillosis; I am another survivor of this horrible disease and I owe
it to colloidal silver too. I was lucky in that I was diagnosed early and took
aggressive action in treatment after consulting with 5 different MDs. It
started in my ear after suffering several ear infections and having been
treated with both oral and topical antibiotics. It was cultured out as
Aspergillis niger and an ENT put me on miconizale drops following a
vinegar/alcohol soak, 2 x a day. After two months of suffering, the fungus
continued to flourish, it was totally fungiside resistant. Then they found it
in my sinuses, thought I was going to die. Then we tore a bathroom wall out and
found we had a huge infestation of black mold, I am assuming it was the same
stuff, but we never cultured the stuff. We had extensive and expensive repairs
to remove it all. In the meantime, I started filling my ear canal and my
sinuses with strong colliodal silver with enough sea salt added to make it
similar to salt water. I would fill up my ear canal and let it soak for 20
minutes, 2 times a day. Instead of burning and hurting like the fungisides did,
it felt soothing. Same with the sinuses, crouching in a head down position,
then head back and finally face down, refilling sinuses as needed. My ear
cleared in five days, the sinuses took two weeks. I do not have any symptoms in
lungs at this time, but will use it in a nebulizer if anything shows up. My
doctors are astounded, my PA posted my case to medline and it has been met with
outright disbelief. People are dying from this horrible disease and no one
believes me, its very frustrating to say the least. I probably owe my life to
CS.
        CJ

        --- On Sun, 5/9/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com