Well Dee they could just dump their glass of water on the table to get the
same effect as it all comes out of the same source ( the water faucet )  .
This ooga- booga stuff gets quite entertaining at times but it would help
those that need help if they would stick to facts.
When someone posts this crap I just put their posting in the spam folder and
they don't show up on the list again except when someone quotes them.
Dave