Keep on trucking Lois. Whatever works for you. :-)
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:53 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>catnip as mosquito repellant// other stuff too. PT

  In a message dated 5/12/2010 2:20:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:
    Hi,
    I tried Skin So Soft until I got a whiff of myself one day.  What a stench.
 I never used it again.  Also, if it dissolves paint, pine pitch and grease I'm
not sure I want my body absorbing it either transdermally or by inhalation.
    Thanks for the tip.
    PT
  Hi PT,  when I read your note, I thought how different we all are...I really
like the smell & have been using it for years. {& I love squash soup too & it
makes my grandson gag. } Don't know If I'm being hurt by the skin so soft  or
not.. but I guess at 72 I won't have to worry about it more than 30 or 40
yrs... :-)   Lois