    *From:* bodhisattva <mailto:bodhisat...@mutemail.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:45 PM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>blue light for mosquito bites

    Blue is interesting...  Throughout centuries, Blue has been
    associated with God, a pure color of health. I read a study that
    determined blue painted rooms have less cobwebs, and less insect
    problems. Blue helps people heal their nerves, nervous system, and
    helps remove depression if it is a lighter, moderate blue. Mystics
    have said for thousands of years, blue is spiritually protective.

    Fortunately, I've been able to verify most of these claims. Blue I
    think(it's been awhile) is of course another frequency,
    (648thz?).  The vitamin that helps with the nervous system the
    most is B-12, what is B-12? Cyanocobalamin, look carefully -
    vitamin B-12 is simply the frequency of blue in chemically
    manifested form "Cyan and Cobalt".  You see?  A person with a bad
    back, should wear blue shirts, and paint their room blue, how
    silly does that sound?

    Each door into this home has a very fine "Blue" pinstripping
    around the frame, as does each window. I discovered this creates a
    form of energy barrier, and you can "Dowse" this to check
    yourself.  But really, it's just a frequency, and I am imparting a
    protective frequency around my entry points.  Orgonite gives off a
    blue aura when photographed, and anyone that can see energy, sees
    blue coming off Orgonite.  Reich himself declared Orgone as being
    "Blue".

    Here's an aura photograph of an Orgonite Pendant... Pretty, don't
    you think?

http://cosmiclifesite.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/energyfilter.jpg

    Here's the aura of a large piece of Orgonite, even more pretty.
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/orgonix/SMObeliskAura.jpg

    My "Small" devices are about like this, here's the aura from one
    of those:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/3650708489_e4c2ccca82.jpg

    Greece, which right now is a central front in the final battle, it
    is popular there to line your entry points with "Blue" as a
spiritual protection method. How common is this over there? http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.2373583.9.lp,375x360,b,m,QSBHcmVlayBob3VzZSBAIE15a29ub3M%3D.jpg

    http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/bluetape.htm
    The Amazing Secret of Blue Tape

    I took photo graphs years ago with special adjustments to the film
    after I lined a piece of blue tape at the base of my inner window
    sill. Take a look:
    http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/bodhisattva123/blue2.jpg

    Do you see it? The blue energy radiating up from the tape at the
    bottom, even waves coming off it. Also blue "Gobs" floating around
    this area. Very interesting, I stopped testing after my results
    were promising. But I did paint my daughters room Indigo Blue, and
    what do we find?  It's the only room in the house that never,
    ever, needs to have cob webs removed..  Quite a lot of correlating
    results I have about this, and you can try this yourself, don't
    listen to make, make your own experiences, and come to your own
    conclusions, real science is easy science. Now think about the
    methods to keep the skies from being "Blue" and the picture forms...